Unlimited LTV Freddie Mac HARP refinancing through the Open Access Refinance Program. HARP Open Access assists borrowers who are making timely mortgage payments, but have been unable to refinance due to declining home values. The program helps home owners to better their financial positions for successful, long-term, home ownership.
The program has recently been adjusted to allow home owners to qualify regardless of their loan to value. Previously lenders imposed LTV caps of 105% or ever 125% which limited those that would qualify. Riverbank is proud to announce that it is now offering Unlimited LTV for Freddie Mac HARP loans. This means that even if your home value has dropped significantly, you may still be eligible to reduce your interest rate through this government program.
Fannie Mae Unlimited HARP refinance also available!
OPEN ACCESS KEY FEATURES:
- Unlimited loan-to-value (LTV) for fixed rate loans.
- Relief from standard mortgage insurance requirements.
- Reduced income and asset documentation requirements.
- 620 minimum qualifying credit score.
Freddie Mac HARP Eligible Borrowers:
- Available to existing borrowers who have a first-lien, conventional mortgage currently owned or securitized by Freddie Mac settlement date on or before May 31, 2009.
- Designed to assist borrowers who are making timely payments, but have never been able to refinance due to declining property values.
- Home Owners who have paid their mortgage payments on time for the past 12 months (with no 30 day late payments).
HARP ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES:
- Owner occupied principal properties
- 1-unit second homes
- Non-owner occupied investment properties
- Attached/Detached dwellings
Contact Riverbank Finance today to see if your are eligible for this type of refinance and whether or not you can make this refinance help you with your mortgage! The Freddie Mac Open Access Program is set to expire soon and is only available for a limited time. If you think you may qualify, contact us immediately.