VA Loans are mortgages guaranteed by the US Government for military members who have served our country. With no down payment required, VA Loans are one of the best loan options.
Underwriting requirements are flexible which allows for low credit scores and short wait periods after bankruptcy and foreclosure. We currently offer Zero Down VA loans with as low as a 580 credit score.
Military Veterans, Thank You For Your Service!
VA LOAN BENEFITS
Using VA financing, you can buy a house with no money out of pocket. Using a lender with no fees and negotiating to have the seller pay 3rd party closing costs, and prepaid can truly be a no cost purchase option. Other benefits include:
- Low Rates
- No down Payment Required
- Fixed Rates
- No Lender Fee Options
- Easy Eligibility Requirements
RELATED: Use our VA Loan Calculator to estimate mortgage payments!
STEPS TO GET A VA LOAN
Once you have made the decision to use your VA Loan benefits to buy a home, you can use the steps below to buy a home!
- Call a Loan Officer to review VA Loan Requirements
- Request your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA (COE)
- Receive a VA Mortgage Pre-Approval from your Loan Officer
- Return Required Loan Documents to Complete Your Pre-Approval
- Search for a Home with a Local Realtor
- Submit Your Offer on a Home You Love
- Start the Mortgage Loan Process
- Get a Home Appraisal on The Home Through Your Lender
- Receive a Clear to Close from Underwriting
- Schedule the Loan Closing and Review Final Numbers
- Sign Loan Documents in from of a Notary
- Get the Keys to your Home!
Currently serving or a veteran? You are eligible for special mortgage benefits. Give us a call today at 800-555-2098 or request information below!